I am amazed at life, when it begins, the author of such life and the fragility of it. Oh, my! Who can look around and not see design, order, method and consistency of a Master builder? It is the fool!




The picture is of my son, ten weeks from delivery in a pike breech position in my wife's womb. Who put him there? What intent is behind his life? What purpose? He provokes the thought - When did life begin?

We read clearly in Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning God..." That is when life began. Not that God was created but "In the beginning God created the Heavens and the earth." This my son will learn and appreciate, in order to appreciate ALL of life!

I praise the God who put life in my wife's womb. This is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the God of Yeshua HaMashiach who sent Him to die for a dying world +2K years ago.


<><

Till His return...

0 comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates